Wednesday 4 January 2017

Want to hear me talk?

I mean a proper structured lecture, not an idle chat over a few beers.

Over the last few years I've gradually built up a portfolio of lectures on a variety of historic brewing topics. If you'd like to hear me give one, get in touch. I can guarantee a few laughs, as well as incisive insights and surprising facts.

My rates are very reasonble.

These are the talks that I currently have available:

Title length
Brettanomyces in British Brewing 45 minutes
The Home Brewer’s Guide to Vintage Beer 45 minutes
The Home Brewer’s Guide to Vintage Beer 60 minutes
British Beer Styles: A Short History 60 minutes
The History of British Lager 60 minutes
Dutch Lager Styles 45 minutes
German Sour Styles 45 minutes
18th Century English brewing 75 minutes
Berliner Weisse 60 minutes
International cooperation in the 19th-century brewing industry 45 minutes

Just get in touch via the gadget at the top lefyt of this page if you'd like to hear all sorts of clever words emerging from my pretty face.

No comments: