Friday 20 January 2017

Macbeth update

Support independent publishing: buy this book on Lulu.Looks like there will be a British leg to my Macbeth thingy. Which is dead groovy. Especially if the one in Scotland goes ahead.

Since plucking the digit from my lazy arse after a bout of Christmas sloth, I've been cracking on with the new Scotland book. Time is ticking. Not that I've a publishing deadline. No publisher is lined up yet*. The book just needs to be finished.

Not because I want to flog it at the events. For purely technical reasons. It's the skeleton I hang the flimsy skin of my talk over. 

Though, pulling my commercial head out from under the settee, I may flog a white label version of the book. If I think I can make a few quid.





* Are you a publisher with a perverse desire to publish a ridiculously detailed book on a pretty obscure topic aimed at a subculture of a couple of other subcultures? Get in touch. If you're quick you may be able to secure the rights.

No comments: