Wednesday 22 September 2010

New book

My latest purchase just arrived. Not really a book. A brewing journal. It couldn't be in better hands.

I bought it at an auction. Online. I won't tell you how much it cost. Too embarrassing. And Dolores occasionally reads this blog.

I'd been starting to worry that it had been lost in the post. It had been in transit for a couple of weeks.

Here's a special bonus for you. I've only had the volume in my possession for two hours. Not had chance to look at the contents properly. But here's a photo of one of the pages.

It contains two brews, XX and X, But that's as much as I've looked at


Go on. Have the first go at extracting the information.

Someone has to help me out. I've been snapping brewing records pretty frantically. You know something? I'm never going to make a dent in the stuff in archives. Not really.

No comments: